• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bumper Mounts

Motornoggin

NAXJA Forum User
I am going to be installing a new bumper on my XJ. I am using a Warn winch mount plate for a Cherokee and the Warn transformer brush guard hoops. I am going to have the mounts/plates cut by a buddy at a machine shop. Does anyone have some technical drawings that give specs for hole locations?I would like it to tie in with the factory bumper mounts along with some additional points along the "frame".
Thanks!

I have CAD drawings that I could email you. They are for the side plates and a front bulkhead reinforcing plate.
Email me at:
[email protected]

No problem. When I was starting my project I asked for the same thing and received nothing but grief from a few (you know who you are) people who, apparently, thought I was being lazy by not pulling things apart and measuring myself. Personally. I see no need in reinventing the wheel.
Anyone who wants this info can email me and I'd be happy to send it out.

Cad Drawings

I'll take a set as well
Thanks

Back