• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whose going? Post up

I'll be there all week.

I'm planning on coming up sometime that week not sure when, and I'll probley just have the ZJ so I might just hitch a ride with someone. Maybe thursday friday. We shall see.

Hi guys do you know what trail your running on Monday? I would like to come Monday and Tuesday. I wouldn't be in BV til like 10:45ish on Monday morning and would like to go wheelin with the group that day.Any chance in waiting for me or figuring out what trail so I could go and maybe catch up with you guys.

Well...I was planning on coming.

But the buggy is just a little too far out and I don't want to rush anything and regret it later.

I was going to try and come down Friday night and hangout...but it looks like that got shot down too.

I wasn't anywhere close to sober, and I figured out what to do. And Zac was 18, an adult in some situations. :)

And I regret to add that Blanco will not be accompany us.

hey wait a sec I was the one to ask where he was gonna be held :D drunk as hell though

Back