• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Campground Reservation Thread

I'm bummed guys, I may not be able to make it. Mariel got a good new job & her Dr doesn't want to let her off. It may have to come to making her quit, not sure of that. Sad to miss you John & Sandy, Brad & Rhoda, everyone. She does get 3.5 day weekends and there is awesome wheeling here around Tahoe, the Sierras & the desert so planning lots of long weekends. If anyone wants to plan the Rubicon, Fordyce or something, let me know. Thom

Hi Thom, we were looking forward to seeing you guys. Hope you can make it How is that new TJ doing? I want to see you wheel that thing.

John

Oh, my stay is free, alright. I know where you'll be, and I can be the big spoon. :kissyou:

Way Tooo Much Information............ :puke:

I need to cancel my reservation, it looks like I won't be making it out now. Once again I'm so happy being in the CO Army National Guard. :thumbup:

I don't think I'm going to make it this year.Life (might have to move in July) and lack of funds are getting in the way.
It won't be the same without you Jeff.

Are we going to arrange a NAXJA moving party?

Just reserved an RV site for the 25th-30th :party:

The better half and I will be there sunday the 24th...I booked tentsite 42, across the baths from you guys, it seems..Cant wait, the North Atlantic Chapter will be represented :)
Rich

Back