• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wheel

jeepdog1

NAXJA Forum User
i have 5 stick wheels they have tires on them but the tires r wore out some tread left but not much at all. i do have the center caps too.
$50.00 pick up only

wtf stock wheels don't hi jake my crap can u guys try and stay on task for ones please only reply if ur wanting to buy my wheels or ask me something about them.
p.s. look down at ur key board the I is next the O i was typing to fast so shot me

wtf stock wheels don't hi jake my crap can u guys try and stay on task for ones please only reply if ur wanting to buy my wheels or ask me something about them.
p.s. look down at ur key board the I is next the O i was typing to fast so shot me

[rant]

Well, well, the post police have arrived!!! I'm not exactly sure who you think you are telling me what I can and cannot post, or where I can do it. I'll tell ya what though bro, link me to the "must stay on topic" rule and I'll obey it religiously.

Along that same vein, perhaps you should consider going red before you start telling members (not me mind you, I'm too poor to go red) how to act in their club. You, just like me, are a guest here. Think about that.....

Dude, on thing about this chapter is that we all appear to be ADD. We get off topic. Sometimes it's humorous, others it's informative, sometimes just stupid, but it happens to most threads.

As for the "look at your keyboard" crap....Maybe you might want to proof-read what you post before you hit submit if you don't like our comments. The world will not cater to your my friend. Either learn to live within it or move on.

[/rant]

Now, back to your wheels....

Chris it happens chill out and just role with it. It will make your life and ours easier and less stressful. Its just words on a page..... think about it the more post come up in your thread the longer it stays on the top of the list..:cheers:

OK now for thread help....
You might want to snap a couple pics and link them so people can see what you got. XJ's came with a few options as far as wheels went....whether it be steel or not and a few different center cap designs as well.

[rant]

Well, well, the post police have arrived!!! I'm not exactly sure who you think you are telling me what I can and cannot post, or where I can do it. I'll tell ya what though bro, link me to the "must stay on topic" rule and I'll obey it religiously.

Along that same vein, perhaps you should consider going red before you start telling members (not me mind you, I'm too poor to go red) how to act in their club. You, just like me, are a guest here. Think about that.....

Dude, on thing about this chapter is that we all appear to be ADD. We get off topic. Sometimes it's humorous, others it's informative, sometimes just stupid, but it happens to most threads.

As for the "look at your keyboard" crap....Maybe you might want to proof-read what you post before you hit submit if you don't like our comments. The world will not cater to your my friend. Either learn to live within it or move on.

[/rant]

Now, back to your wheels....

MischiefMan, be careful getting off your :soapbox:. Don't want you to break a hip getting off ya old man. :jester::jester::jester::jester:

oh and this is from the Forum(not chapter) sale rules so if they still all apply here or not is up to our chapter authority.
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=87894

And yes by posting this I am not staying on topic completely either but, I did offer a suggestion to the original poster to help sell said item.

these r the wheels and tires

DSCN3656.jpg

Back