• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Campground

Site T-12. Upper edge of the map in the middle. It's down in the river basin, close to the creek.

Fred

I snore, Jeff snores, etc. You just have to drink enough to sleep through it.

Fred

Site T-12. Upper edge of the map in the middle. It's down in the river basin, close to the creek.

Fred

Fred, Thanks for the confirmation. Looking at the map sort of what I thought. I will call and make reservation to site as close to that as possible.

Thanks
Josh

Works for me. So what do we need to do to get on the group site list.

I know DJ started a "whos coming thread but we'll also have an official roll call thread starting probably in late May or early June (people should have a pretty good idea if they can attend by then).Just chime in with the number of people coming with you and what days you'll be there when the thread is posted.Other than that, just show up.

And yes, I snore....LOUDLY...but I try to set up my tent away from everyone else.:D

Last edited:
do you have to have reservations and also do you have to spend the night there to do the trail run?

You only have to make reservations if you're NOT staying in the group site.I have already reserved the group site.You do not have to stay at the campground to go on the runs- just be at the campground by 8:30 each morning before we leave for the trails (we usually head out by 9:00-9:30. sometimes earlier).

Ear plugs work well as quite a few people snore, including me. How strange is that, my own snoring does not bother me, but other people snoring does.

Got a site #40 however they are filling up quick. If you do not plan on saying in the group site, I would get a reservation ASAP.

Done! Site "G" secured! :thumbup:

Last edited:
I'll be at the group site.
Where will we be putting out Jeeps? I'm thinking I may just sleep in my rig.

Generally, there's enough parking next to the group site for those camping there.

Back