• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Walker MAY 21st 2011

SHANE87

NAXJA Forum User
I went to walker yesterday with Sideshow, bendiesel, jonesinxj, and a few other guys. It was a good trip I took my jeep through the express way for the first time yesterday and had to get a tug in a couple spots but I was pretty happy with how my jeep performd. I forgot my camra so I didnt get any pics yesterday.:twak:

Last edited by a moderator:
Your in a few of the videos me and my bro were taking since you were in front of us for a while. Check out username pearsonba350 on youtube.

I ran around all day looking for you guys. Ended up doing Roy's Run all by my lonesome. Forgot to put the CB back in the night before. Next time. Saw who I think was 01WhiteXJ up there.

lots off fun was had by all. good to get out wheeling. even if my jeep did die on the way home.... and i have a leaky wheel seal in the rear.

Was that your Super Yanker nick? How'd it work out?

-Alex

Actually we had three of them on the trip and they all got used. :). I have found that the rigidco jerry can carrier is a perfect place to store the yanker on the trail.
I like to use them. They work well for a light pull as well as the serious tug.

Thanks guys, that was a great run! . We have a good group going in the North NorthWest chapter, no-one was a douche, lets keep it up. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not letting any of you drive my rig , in-particular bendiesel :moon:I would like to add the dents myself.:D
My wife took some video which I will post later tonight after editing.

I went to walker yesterday with Sideshow, bendiesel, jonesinxj, and a few other guys. It was a good trip I took my jeep through the express way for the first time yesterday and had to get a tug in a couple spots but I was pretty happy with how my jeep performed. I forgot my camera so I didn’t get any pics yesterday.
clip_image001.gif

It was a pleasure to meet you Shane. How long have you been wheelin? You did well yesterday.

Your in a few of the videos me and my bro were taking since you were in front of us for a while. Check out username pearsonba350 on youtube.

Thanks for posting and it was nice to meet you as well. Here's your YouTube channel for the lazy like me:

http://www.youtube.com/user/pearsonba350#p/u/7/sYjPxwaKkrI

But then occasionally you have to yank both forward and backward. :)

It was good to wheel with you again Nick. There was def, def, definitely a lot of Master-Pullin yesterday.

It was a pleasure to meet you Shane. How long have you been wheelin? You did well yesterday.

Thanks sideshow it was a pleasure to meet you and the other guys on saturday and look forward to with everyone again some time soon. I've been wheeling for a couple years. I need to get a bigger lift and some other stuff for my rig so I can keep up with you guys alittle better

Last edited:
Masterpull is located in bellingham, you can buy it online or call Alex at MP 877-797-0202

Guys, I had a great time on this trip! I think both Nick and Rich said it best, It was nice to have a diverse group on Saturday and nobody was a Douche! I think the Northend Northwest chapter may be off to a good start!

Thanks again to Sideshow for putting this trip together! Cant wait to wheel with everyone again soon, although it will probably be at NWfest for me.

Here is my co-pilots videos for the day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyZIajLeKt4&feature=related

Heres a couple pics of the body damage I got on saturday.
250409_210682805638097_100000891362027_602237_62455_n.jpg

225829_210682895638088_100000891362027_602242_6005977_n.jpg

249194_211174265588951_100000891362027_605584_4113697_n.jpg

I got my super yanker today, I only got the 20ft 19,000lb but atleast I have my own recovery rope now.
252367_211648575541520_100000891362027_608757_5619984_n.jpg

Back