• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA 2013 in Moab

xjintx

NAXJA Forum User
I searched and see mention of the "Get Together" and the fact they are giving away a truck:)

What are the dates?

Who besies me is going ;) :)

I too would like to know the dates... I wonder if there will be any chance I'll have my yellow XJ project ready by then? (fingers crossed)

I'm heading there on May 22nd with my blue 87... hope i get to do more trails this year. Blew my rear locker first day last year :(

Well Roger,
It'd help if you put the right locker in....duh.

LMAO... yea I have to be a better judge of who does gears for me I guess... Knock on wood this install is working a lot better ;)

In the past, the Fall Fling in Moab has been the first full week in October. I have went the last three years including the 25th anniversary event in 08 when they gave away a built XJ. Its been a blast every year.

Rich than let's plan on it... we have plenty of time :)

If you've not been to Moab and through the Colorado mountains you HAVE to go ;)

Let's make it a club run... we can camp / cabin it and not the expense of the condos.

Put it on your calendar!

I should be back together by then ( both the jeep and me personally). If not someone should come lookin' for me lol

The MWC will be out there in Full Force! :D

Back