• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What I learned at SierraFest 2015

Bryan C.

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I learned a few things along the way, I thought I would share.

I learned:

Mariah picks better lines than Patrick

Blondjon accidentally made some pretty damned good cornbread, but then screwed it all up when he served it.

Eric is the most boring driver to watch, his lines are so smooth and his rig works so well there is no drama or excitment.

Twinhauler isn't actually a woman with a huge rack, go figure. :dunno:

SharkMark looks more like Santa every year.

Dean likes to dig holes.

Ben is a party animal.

Jes in his stock TJ made a bunch of XJs on 35's look silly.

Lou can shoot my guns better than I can.

7mm is no match for 3/16"

4 minutes is not quite enough time for me to shower

NoCalChris can change an alternator in 10 minutes flat in an auto parts store parking lot, but can't seem to find time to work on his rig at home.

I'm sure there is more, but for now.....

I learned a few things along the way, I thought I would share.

NoCalChris can change an alternator in 10 minutes flat in an auto parts store parking lot, but can't seem to find time to work on his rig at home.

the entire list was amazing , but I love this one !

I also learned that Ben likes big wieners late at night.

medium800.jpg

I learned that the Sierra crew goes to bed early. I was expecting the propane cylinder to be a lot lighter when I got up Sunday morning.

You got there after an entire week of hard drinking at night and wheeling all day. I was totally done for by saturday night...

LOL

I learned lots of good stuff and had a great time.....BUT BUT..
On the way Home I learn there are other vehicles besided diesel truck that are good TOW RIGS. Yes on the way down the grade this mustang was BADa$$. If you got a mustang and extended mirrors you can tow anything. And The LADY DRIVING IT WAS 70-80 years old FULLY WHITE HAIR..... Priceless

That is amazing . That old lady is crazy as hell. Maybe ill tow my Xj with my Honda next year

Back