• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Keep or Trash

8Mud

NAXJA Forum User
Cleaning out the garage and finding all sorts of gooodies?
NP 208 transfer? worth keeping?
700R4 4X tranny, 2 each
700R4 Vet
727 Dodge 4X tranny near new
NP 203 transfer near new
Dana 60 diff. 4:11 narrow, dually
Dana 60 diff. wide 4:11
Dana 44 front, wide 4:11
Dana 35 3.55, carrier bearings questionable.
Dana 30 disco
Keep or junk? Got to make some room for XJ parts. :rattle: Unbelievable how much stuff I got packed in there.

Last edited:
8Mud said:
Cleaning out the garage and finding all sorts of gooodies?
NP 208 transfer? worth keeping?
700R4 4X tranny, 2 each
700R4 Vet
727 Dodge 4X tranny near new
NP 203 transfer near new

Keep or junk? Got to make some room for XJ parts. :rattle:

I'll take the 2 700R4 4x trannies and the NP 203. Feel free to drop them off at my house anytime you wish :D Seriously I'm pretty sure all that is worth some $$ except maybe the vette tranny, but I could be wrong.

Ary

You can just send me the 44...I can't pay ya, but I accept charity. I agree with Ary, you should definitely be able to sell that stuff for some cash.

Damn, you added the axles since I posted. You've got at LEAST a thousand dollars sitting there if you were to market that stuff on the Pirate Bulletin Board. Probably closer to 2000 if you can vouch for condition of stuff and are a good salesmen.

Ary

You guys do realize that he (and the parts) are in Germany, right? Even if he gave you the parts, it would cost you hundreds if not thousands to ship a Dana 60 across the pond. Dunno how much market there is for that stuff in Germany, and that's the problem.

Eagle hit the nail on the head, shipping cost more than the parts are worth in the states. I can post some of the stuff on local boards, but don´t hang out there much. Bad form, to pop on a board, just to sell things, will probably post them as give aways, if I decide to junk them.
Really hate to junk something, then go out and buy the same thing, a year or so later. But on the flip side, hate to store something for a decade and never find a use for it.
Market isn´t real large for many of the parts over here (just exotic junk to most Germans). I do come across, good stuff in the junk yards from time to time. Still kicking myself in the rear, for selling my waggy axles, 360, TH400, sure can´t replace them, for the $1500 I got for them.
Just trying to figure out what´s worth keeping, so I can make some room, then go out and collect some more junk. :yelclap:
Found a few things I´m gonna keep, a 360 (high compression) Dodge Hypo, a 350 Chey four bolt and a TH350 HD.

woops, totally missed the fact that you were in Germany. That kinda puts a different perspective on things.

Back