• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I hate you guys.....

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Just sayin! :D I'll be out there for the 2013 fling but I may just come out and pre run Moab in a rented wrangler this coming spring! Anyways, keep the pics coming and sorry you had to deal with Bob! :roflmao:

I may just come out and pre run Moab in a rented wrangler this coming spring! Anyways, keep the pics coming and sorry you had to deal with Bob! :roflmao:

Looking forward to the 2013 event....
Dealing with Bob is no problem.... I have known him for some time and know what to expect.... :D
I fairly sure that one Jeep rental company will be revising their list of trails and areas that are not recommended.... after what we found abandoned on the trail.

standard.jpg

Looking forward to the 2013 event....
Dealing with Bob is no problem.... I have known him for some time and know what to expect.... :D
I fairly sure that one Jeep rental company will be revising their list of trails and areas that are not recommended.... after what we found abandoned on the trail.

standard.jpg

:doh: Bet that cost a lot to get recovered. Won't have that issue with me!

<chuckle> Ask the NAXJA guys in the campground about Hagen & his rental in 2001. BUT..... it's gotta be in Slickrock campground. No fair asking about it here.

what obstacle is that? (i know the answer btw just wanna see if you do :))

just off of it, the wipeout hill trial uses parts of the M&M trail for its route. wipeout hill is right after the offcamber slickrock section of sevenmile rim.

Man that's when the full sized spare still fit in the factory spare tire location! It's pretty cool to see that old picture, Thanks!

B

Back