• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who's coming?

jmaxj

NAXJA Forum User
i now it's early but who's planning on being there?

i'm planning on being there the whole week. :cheers:

My 50th b-day is a couple days after the event, so we will probably be there for the last couple/few days of the Fling and stay until the 16th or 17th.

My 50th b-day is a couple days after the event, so we will probably be there for the last couple/few days of the Fling and stay until the 16th or 17th.

Gonna try and get out there and celebrate with ya John, Its just too far out for me to tell if I can make it. :cheers:

100_5412.jpg

I think I will be going, but this is my first time to moab. so I think it will be a more scenic trip then wheeling. what trail do they run?

Yeah, enough with the wheeling trips already! Must be nice to be unemployed...

Employment gets in the way of wheeling trips, but the realization is that our hobby is expensive so I need to stay employed to enjoy the hobby. I weigh which events/trips should be the most fun then save money and vacation time for them. I can't afford to be unemployed; it would get in the way of my hobby.

Yeah, enough with the wheeling trips already! Must be nice to be unemployed...
hey their not all wheelin' trips :D
Employment gets in the way of wheeling trips, but the realization is that our hobby is expensive so I need to stay employed to enjoy the hobby. I weigh which events/trips should be the most fun then save money and vacation time for them. I can't afford to be unemployed; it would get in the way of my hobby.

true on everything charles, but there are exceptions to the rules ;)

Back