• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What trails do you plan on running?

What trails do you plan to run?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
all of em! assuming I don't break anything too serious...

im just trying to wheel..i guess it depends on the gas situation. i will follow you guys :)

i will have a 5.5 jaz can...i should be fine..its a beast on gas though.

I'm going to try and come up on Thursday and just chill for the day then run Friday, Sat and Sun.

MARK!!

I still have your wheels! do you need them? or are they my second set now? haha let me know!

I'm working this weekend in monterey. I can totally give you my address (parents') and let you pick them up, or I can take them with me to Monterey and meet you somewhere? I'll PM you my cell right now

I'm going to try and come up on Thursday and just chill for the day then run Friday, Sat and Sun.

What time ya headin out on Thurs Mark? I'm also planning on gettin out of here thursday. For me, I just get on hwy-4 and stay on it 'til I get to the camp ground area. So, maybe we could meet up somewhere out east, (Stockton around I-5/hwy-4?) and head up from there. Let me know.

What time ya headin out on Thurs Mark? I'm also planning on gettin out of here thursday. For me, I just get on hwy-4 and stay on it 'til I get to the camp ground area. So, maybe we could meet up somewhere out east, (Stockton around I-5/hwy-4?) and head up from there. Let me know.

Rob - Not quite sure but carovaning would be cool.

Send me a PM with your phone #.

did not know if everything would be right for this trip! so now I think it is ready Im in!! be there Sat am ready to roll should have a couple of non xjs with me too see you there

I wont be at the Strawberry run. I will be at the Barney Riley run though. We will meet you guys at Hermit Valley at 9:30.

Back