• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SierraFest?

I thought it was the Starboard family's run?
Everyone knows I dont wheel, so why would I do a run?

My only request is that the runs end before the 20th of August as I have to go back to school then. I would love to actually make a SierraFest since I have missed the last three.

I'm putting together my junk here piece by piece (as it is I barely feel safe driving it on the street right now) and about to have a baby but I'm going to try to make it. This will be my first naxja run if eveything works out. I'm looking forward to it.

Gordon

Last edited by a moderator:
Count me in. Last year, I was retardedly drunk by 10PM on Saturday night, could barely find my tent (seriously, I was so lost), luckily found my tent, and had to drive home the next morning with a wicked hangover. Looking forward to this year too!

Well I turn 30 at the end of July and was going to go wheeling with some friends. But have sense realized I don't have any, so I might as well go wheeling with you guys....

If we are also going to run Strawberry or anything else I imagine we will have to move camp at least once?

So were you all thinking of the ability of setting out different groups to different trail difficulties or everyone stick together?

Or how about running the Rubicon back to Buck or Pardeo during the week then head over Strawberry. Then Deer Valley and Slick Rock that weekend, when most can make it?

Just an idea and I could lead a trail if need be

Josh

The reason for Sierra Fest to be in this area was there are a few trails close by:
Barney Riley Trail
Corral Hollow
Deer Valley Trail
Pardoe Trail
Slick Rock Road
Strawberry Trail

Some trails are for the stock rigs like Corral and some are little more advanced.

That's what I figured. I would be willing to lead or help out with a Pardoe run if that's a trail we decide to do, although it takes a long time to run.

I have heard there is a trail running off Squaw Ridge back to the 88 although when I was up there is had started snowing pretty heavy and I couldn't tell.

The reason for Sierra Fest to be in this area was there are a few trails close by:
Barney Riley Trail
Corral Hollow
Deer Valley Trail
Pardoe Trail
Slick Rock Road
Strawberry Trail

Some trails are for the stock rigs like Corral and some are little more advanced.

Back