• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Leaving the Jeep world and entering the UTV world....

Rj Anderson is the man there is another one before this too.
Mike go on Craigslist and type in utv and there is an ad for renting one actually Colorado Springs. I want to say $199 for the day for a four seater.

YA I may have to take a 2 seater up old stage and see what I think.
YA his other video is rad too.

I like that video better than the first one, but they are both bad arse.

They're like scaled down Ultra-4 buggies, that's why they appeal to me so much.

cripes. that was wicked.

They need an inline 4 powered motor. I'd think a cbr1k motor would do splendid things in one of those.

I'm sure it's coming down the line. Apparently there is a displacement limit of 1000cc so now they'll be doing what they can to make more power.

The new Maverick has a factory turbo option. Polaris is rumored to do the same next year.

I would prefer a burly V-Twin though, better low end torque and a meaner exhaust note.

Why a displacement limit? Because it's orv?? That's dumb.
Actually a cbr1krr motor makes roughly 160horse and 78torque where the prostar in the rzr only makes 110/74 respectively. I'd rather have the extra ponies and same torque.

Yeah, it's something to do with anything over 1000cc and its a car. I'm not fully sure.

Back