• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What does your rig need?

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
Only a month and a half left. Every event needs one so...

What does your rig need (or you) to be ready for Fall Fling?

My list:

Steering box needs replacing.

WJ steering needs to be installed (a dream)

Buy some beer.

the XJ well that's would take me 2 days to type that list.

The ZJ just needs fuel and if I get time a swingaway tire carrier.

Need ball joints, and figure out why my hubs aren't locking. SYE and new rear springs if time and budget allow, yeah right!!

Need ball joints, and figure out why my hubs aren't locking. SYE and new rear springs if time and budget allow, yeah right!!

We need Matt to look at your hubs. He knows them pretty well.

I'd seriously look at getting an SYE before the trip. As tall as your jeep is, I'm really surprised it hasn't scattered the transfer case all over the freeway yet.

Ryan the only problem I have with that is time and schedule. I should just drop off my jeep and have you take it over there. I rarely have weekends off!!

Change out steering. (going with heim steering)
Change out draglink. (going heim and over the axle)
change out sound bar from TJ to XJ. Hopefully sounds better.

(Dreaming) buy new suspension for rear and push axle back 2"
Get a sub and amp wired up so I have some half way decent sound.

new to forum. but what I need is trans. transfer case swap, ebrake cables.2inch shackles. al fluids. im and inspections and transfer of title. just a short list. cant wait tell its up and running.

Passenger side U-Joint and need to go over all the joints in my control arms, grease them and check for slop.

Not bad really, still don't know how I'll find the time to get it done!

Re: Re: What does your rig need?

the XJ well that's would take me 2 days to type that list.

The ZJ just needs fuel and if I get time a swingaway tire carrier.

Ok change that to ZJ needs a motor :( maybe I'll just steal a buddy's truggy and beat on that for the week.

Haha yeah jeff, amazon sells everywhere!
And it's been about a month since I was down there so I'm fiending for some moab slickrock right about now.

Back