• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A big thanks to.........

jmaxj

NAXJA Forum User
MJR for handling the T-shirts he did an awesome job with them they turned out great.

thanks again mike!

and to josh, wayne and mike for being the only ones to step up(besides me) and help lead trails.

thanks guys!

aaaand to cory(x1994j) and josh(XJjumpmaster) for helping me put together the event.

Thanks to all the vendors who donated to the event thanks for supporting NAXJA :cheers:

another fall fling in the books. :party:

Last edited:
Agreed! Thanks Derek, Josh, Mike and everyone involved in putting it together. I had a great time at my first Naxja Fall Fling.

I'm not as familiar with a lot of the trails as you guys but I will def. be down for leading some trails next year if needed. I'll see you all again next year!

This was my first time to moab and to a fall fling. Me and the family had a blast we will def try to make next year. thanks for a great event and the steering....:)

Really have to hand it to Derek, Josh and Mike for stepping up and making this NAXJA event what it was....
Had a great time seeing old friends, making new friends, exploring trails and admiring the beautiful scenery....

I know it's been said, but thanks to everyone that helped to put this event together. Couldn't have asked for a better time. Great seeing everyone again and meeting new folks. Hope to see everyone again next year!

Back