• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Deer Valley Trail Run Details

Hey guys i just ran DV today!! IT WAS AWESOME!! but ill give you guys some details. Im on 3.5 and 31's, open/open. If you guys are running it from south to north, the first part is by far the trickiest. If you dont take the right line you will end up in a ditch or upside down. The trail is in pretty good condition except for one spot. There is a huge mud bog. Lets just say it swallowed 35's (easily) There is no way around it, so you are stuck going through it. The only way we found to get through it was put your passenger side in the middle and drivers side up on the "ledge". On you start going down into it, you just gotta get on the gas or your gonna have to get winched out.

Overall, great trail! I made it through with some scrapes on my bumper. We also had an XJ on 2" of lift and 31's, he made it through. Hope you guys have a blast, i know i did!

ONE MORE DAY!!!! You guys (and gals) ready??? This should be quite a turn out :)

I won't be there until Thursday afternoon so you early birds have a great time and be safe.

See ya all on Thursday Afternoon.

Oh - for those carovaning with me on Thursday call or send me a PM. I'm thinking we should meet at my house (if that works) by 9:00 and head out by 9:30, 10:00. We will meet Rob D along the way.

Is it Thursday yet??? Cannot wait for this trip. Did I mention I am stoked for this trip?

Back