• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

T-SHIRT ORDERS !!!!

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey gang,

Click the link to order your shirts! We only have about 3 weeks to get all of the orders in. I will have an exact date this weekend.

http://services.nicandjosh.com/naxjashop/product.php?id_product=10

I have already placed my order!

There is a short and long sleeve option. We selected a single color hisrt (dark green) and a 5 color logo. The logo is AWESOME!!!!

The sizes range from small to 4XL....

Shirts will be distributed at the event on Saturday night!

if anyone experiences ANY issues with the ordering system, please let me know.

Can I order one even though I'm not in SoCal chapter?

Sure you can!
Great, because that is an awesome shirt, I would be proud to wear it. Is there someone that would be willing to ship it to me? I would cover all costs of course.

FYI, we are almost to the half-way point for the minimum number of pre-orders. We need to get 50 before we can get the shirts made....come on peepz these are schweet looking:

10-50-large.jpg

ALL T-SHIRTS ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BY THIS FRIDAY EVENING!

NO EXCEPTIONS!!

THERE WILL BE A VERY LIMITED NUMBERS OF SHIRTS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT THE EVENT, LESS THAN 10.

DON'T WAIT!

YOU CAN BUY A SHIRT EVEN IF YOU DO NOT PLAN ON ATTENDING THE EVENT!

Just a reminder,

there will be a very limited number of shirts and sizes available at the event. They will be a first come, first served basis. The only way to guarantee you will get a shirt is to pre-order. You can pay and pick-up at the event or pay via PayPal now and pick up at the event. You can have your shirt(s) shipped at a cost, but they will not ship uhtil AFTER the event.

If you pre-order and plan on paying at the event, please bring the correct amount in cash. If you fail to bring money, you will not receive the shirt and it will be made available for purchase to others.

Thank you!

The link is down and I want 2 XL shirts!

ALL T-SHIRTS ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BY THIS FRIDAY EVENING!

NO EXCEPTIONS!!

THERE WILL BE A VERY LIMITED NUMBERS OF SHIRTS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT THE EVENT, LESS THAN 10.

DON'T WAIT!

YOU CAN BUY A SHIRT EVEN IF YOU DO NOT PLAN ON ATTENDING THE EVENT!

Rambo the deadline was last night to order online.
That's prob why they aren't for sale anymore online.
Get to the event early for the very limited number available at the event

Well crap! It seems that the link specifically goes to a t-shirt site that is no longer available. Anyway we can get in to order stickers (I tried going to www.nicandjosh.com but I couldn't remember my login info =D....dagnammed short term memory loss!)....or just should I just send a PM to Josh and pay at the event?

The deadline was yesterday.

We will have a few at teh event. You may be able to squeeze in a couple, but you will need to PM Josh so he can see if it is possible.

We will have chapter stickers at the events as well.

Well crap! It seems that the link specifically goes to a t-shirt site that is no longer available. Anyway we can get in to order stickers (I tried going to www.nicandjosh.com but I couldn't remember my login info =D....dagnammed short term memory loss!)....or just should I just send a PM to Josh and pay at the event?

Yea sorry guys. We needed to deactivate the shirts and complete the order to give Rich enough time to get the shirts made.

The stickers are still up for sale at:
http://services.nicandjosh.com/naxjashop/product.php?id_product=11

why so little t-shirts at the fest???
is NAXJA so broke they cant make some more shirts on sale at the fest???

it would be very funny to see guys on the side of the road before the fest selling BAD B&W knock offs.. :)

it would be very funny to see guys on the side of the road before the fest selling BAD B&W knock offs.. :)

we gave everyone a chance to pre-order to minimize having too many event specific shirts leftover. If we ordered an additional 30 t-shirts even after pre-order and we sold only 10 at the event, afterwards who's gonna buy 20 shirts for an event they didn't go to and was specific to a date and location?

Not broke, just being wise with the money. There will be some shirts available, but not a ton.

There have been times were there were like 30 shirts left over.

It has to do with the fact that whatever shirts are not sold during the event the chapter is stuck with. I still have about a half dozen of Moab 2007 shirts (was it 2007? I think so...) left. And that was after I spent quite a bit of time promoting shirt sales POST event (dunno why... but folks dont seem to buy shirts AFTER the event is over).

Back