• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spartan Locker New

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Dana 30 spartan locker- $240 to your door.
Dana 44 spartan locker- $251 to your door.
Dana 35 spartan locker- $255 to your door.

These are in stock currently and to your door in ONE day, if in Southern Cali.

The spartan is the Best of the insert lockers.

They are stronger then the Aussie or LockRite.

They have larger springs, then all others.

They have larger pins, then all others.

They install in the carrier MUCH easier then all the others.

They dont use side thrust washers like all the others.

They COME WITH A NEW high strength Cross Shaft, something all the others recommend but dont include, and you have to pay for in addition to the locker.

They ARE MADE IN THE USA.

And cost less then the others (if you add in the locker and recommended cross shaft)

Install available also...

Robert
[email protected]

In progress... Not currently no.

Powertrac Lock Rite are available, for the 27 spline only though...

They dont have the new cross shaft but Are made in the USA. and due to that are typically a bit more at $385 to your door.

If the spartan has the best design and materials, why does the manufacturer list 32" as the max tire size?

For the same reason as the E-Locker being listed as a stock size tire only, or Currie rating a Dana 44 max tire size at I believe its 32", etc...

Its to limit the liability of having to replace parts on a D35 with 35's that is slightly bent, or one tire has a bit less air, etc...

Its not something that I have had to worry about as not one unit has been reported to myself, or that I have found posted on Pirate, as of yet.

Do you know if this will slip right into my D30 utilizing the same gears etc. or if there is anything else necessary to purchase?

Also, how do these ride compared to open diff on the streets?

Thanks.

Do you know if this will slip right into my D30 utilizing the same gears etc. or if there is anything else necessary to purchase?

Also, how do these ride compared to open diff on the streets?

Thanks.

It is a direct fitment in to a D30. Only other need will be typical gear oil and a tube of form a gasket.

Given this is the right time to evaluate and repair brakes, Ujoints, inner axle seals and ball joints. Since you will be in there doing most of the work to replace these items also, if needed. BUT NONE of these items need to be replaced to install this locker.

question i have is are there different sizes for d35 with diff ratio or is it one size fits all on a d35? IE 355 or 373

there are two different M35 models...
1.560" side gear bore.
&
1.625" side gear bore.

the typical 1.560" and is listed as 1993 and up, the 1.625" is listed typically as 93 & dn, thats Typical...

each model does fit both ratio carriers though.

Have anything for the d44a? For my 98zj...

Sure do...

$240 to your door....

You are talking the 44HD with 30 spline c-clip axles, right?

All these just dropped in price. For a limited time!

Email me for your exact need and I will get you a new LOWER pricing...

God Damm Robert!!!! That's some serious Customer Service you provide! Thanks for the goodies!!:patriot:
I take it your order showed up already today? lol...

No prob thanks for the oppertunity to serve you....

Ordered on Wednesday and on my doorstep today! :thumbup:
Thanks again Robert!

Ordered on Wednesday and on my doorstep today! :thumbup:
Thanks again Robert!

Darn, that's a day late... Wait yours was wed after 4pm huh? Sorry, typically its the next day but if its after 4 then they have to wait till the following day to leave.

Remember the spartan doesn't use side washers at all... :).

Back