• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Fest photos

The tan H1 got stuck on the face and winched up, that scared most the other ones to go through/over the bypass. The last guy went up the face with not too much of a problem. Those things are just crazy wide, like driving a house down that trail. About a quarter mile up trail, we found them all stopped with one broken half-shaft in the bunch.

Not too familiar with the names/logins yet, but a few got all squirly on the waterfall. I think everyone had a great time!

Anyone get pictures of the gold full sized Dodge 1500 that I guess didn't turn around? I heard they took about an hour to drag/lift/winch him through the rock garden on John Bull. We ran into him part way through John Bull and recommended they turned back, evidently they must've thought they'd been through the toughest part. :) The truck was probably destroyed by the end, it had some good rocker damage when we came across him on Saturday.

Anyone get pictures of the gold full sized Dodge 1500 that I guess didn't turn around? I heard they took about an hour to drag/lift/winch him through the rock garden on John Bull. We ran into him part way through John Bull and recommended they turned back, evidently they must've thought they'd been through the toughest part. :) The truck was probably destroyed by the end, it had some good rocker damage when we came across him on Saturday.
Yea theres pictures.

IMG_2272.jpg

The whole truck was like this. It started the day new.

Anyone want to host the vid? Photobucket won't accept it since it's 160MB- they only take up to 100MB

http://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii269/darkXJ/4-Wheeling/SoCal Fest 2009/?start=all link to the rest of the album.

Back