• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Many Thanks!

djblade311

NAXJA Member # 1474
NAXJA Member
Hi all,

Just wanted to take some time to say thank you to all who attended SoCalFest 09. I hope everyone had a great time. It was good to see some new and deserving faces win some of the great raffle prizes.

Special Thanks to:
1. Rick and Bonnie for a damn tasty carne asada dinner! We didnt have nearly as many people as we hoped for but some lucky people got to take some of Bonnie's carne home.

2. Rich and Kim for pulling through another great batch of t-shirts and helping with distribution, selling raffle and dinner tickets, and more.

3. Johnny for picking up some raffle items on his time off and pulling tickets.

4. Mike Rollins for also doing a last minute pick-up of our raffle items.

5. To our trail leaders: Johnny, Mike Lysik and Stephen.

6. To our raffle donators: 4xSanta, BajaCurt, Darky, Markw, Rick & Bonnie, Stephen, JohnX and anyone else I might have missed.

7. To our raffle sponsors: Tom Woods, AJ's Offroad armor, JKS, and Tomken.

8. To everyone else who purchased raffle tickets, t-shirts, and made the event fun!

it was a blast! im hooked and will be selling my blood/plasme for money to fund parts for my jeep. also, i need to install those sweet rock sliders i won at the raffle. Sweet!

The biggest thanks of all needs to go to Josh for stepping up and pretty much handling the entire event. Great job Josh!!

The BBQ and raffle were a blast. The food was excellent and mucho plentiful! No one went hungry. Thank you so much Rick, Bonnie & Richard.

Even though we weren't able to wheel this trip, we had a great time just coming up for the evening entertainment. Skwerly, you are one hilarious mofo! And Santa, just how old are you again???

Again, thanks to everyone who participated, and Josh, you rule!

The biggest thanks of all needs to go to Josh for stepping up and pretty much handling the entire event. Great job Josh!!

The BBQ and raffle were a blast. The food was excellent and mucho plentiful! No one went hungry. Thank you so much Rick, Bonnie & Richard.

Even though we weren't able to wheel this trip, we had a great time just coming up for the evening entertainment. Skwerly, you are one hilarious mofo! And Santa, just how old are you again???

Many thanks to Josh for filling in for me. Unfortunately, one of the only 2 things that could have stopped me from being there happened. My wife was int eh hospital Friday and Saturday. She is OK now and was released yesterday evening.

I hated missing this but am sure glad folks stepped up to make it successful.

My hat is off to your Josh!

Thanks to Johnny, Rick, Rick & Bonnie, and Mike R. Of course all those that helped in any way - THANK YOU!

Thanks Rich! I appreciate it! :thumbup:

Hi all,

5. To our trail leaders: Johnny, Mike Lysik and Stephen.

No need to thank me. Mike and I were talking in the parking lot waiting for the other two runs to leave and we turned around and everyone was gone!

So it was just Mike and I. It made for a nice, leisurely run checking out old mining and ranching ruins

So the easy and scenic run was definately scenic, the second part definately wasn't easy.

No need to thank me. Mike and I were talking in the parking lot waiting for the other two runs to leave and we turned around and everyone was gone!

So it was just Mike and I. It made for a nice, leisurely run checking out old mining and ranching ruins

So the easy and scenic run was definately scenic, the second part definately wasn't easy.

Have you ever been ditched by 35 Jeeps before?
:D

Back