• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Countdown!!!

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
I know it's a little ways off still, but what the heck!

It's 58 days away! Less than 2 months.....

57.... Not going to do this every day.... yet...

Kejtar said:
unless I break something in Calico my jeep should be ready! :D
haha i think i might hold off on calico this year, dont have my locker sliders or tires on yet :/

39 days !!!!!!!!!

It's going by fast!

I'm thinkin' that I only have two more days until I leave for Arizona's Rock Fest!!
Then, lets see.....52 minus seven, carry the four, devide by the price of gas, YEAH DOG!
I'll be in Big Bear just in time for SoCal FEST!!

:guitar:

Just curious: what are the requirements to take part in this Event, I'm located in So Cal, and I'm looking forward to meeting others with XJs. Thanks for any info.

598BBC said:
Just curious: what are the requirements to take part in this Event, I'm located in So Cal, and I'm looking forward to meeting others with XJs. Thanks for any info.

WELCOME!

There are rig requirements for each trail type. We will have runs for everything from a stock rig to fully built rigs. The minimum requirements are posted in this thread:
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=939530

I highly recommend you posting an intro thread about you and your Jeep. Tell us where you live, what you do for work, what mods you have done/planning on doing with your XJ, and anything else you want us to know.
Post it in the SoCal Chapter forum:
http://www.naxja.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31

Also, we have meet and greets each month in different locations. There is a big meet and greet on April 9th:
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?p=243827401#post243827401

Hope this helps!

I look forward to meeting you!

36 days!

Just over a month away!

Were leaving together,
But still its farewell
And maybe well come back,
To earth, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame
Were leaving ground
Will things ever be the same again?

Its the final countdown...

Were heading for venus and still we stand tall
Cause maybe theyve seen us and welcome us all
With so many light years to go and things to be found
Im sure that well all miss her so.

Its the final countdown...

29 days and 15 hours !!!!!

I have a lot of work to get done.......

so what is it now.....20 days?

I'll be up in BB all this weekend (not by choice, I'd rather hang out at Qualcom Stadium saturday...) and will be preping the place for a nice, post night run, fire ring, beer drink....or two.

:clap:

Jump This said:
so what is it now.....20 days?

I'll be up in BB all this weekend (not by choice, I'd rather hang out at Qualcom Stadium saturday...) and will be preping the place for a nice, post night run, fire ring, beer drink....or two.

:clap:

That'd be 25 days Rick.

Any chance you'll be up there the weekend of the 19th/20th?

Back