• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nwc store/swag sugestions

Bronzewyrm

NAXJA Forum User
I have been working on bringing some new swag to the people of the NWC. Before we get too far along I wanted to throw it out to you guys, get a feel for what you what you would like to see in the store or available to purchase.

We have koozies coming in in the next couple weeks. They will be in black with the nwc logo just as before. Tomorrow I should be placing the order for ATV flags. The flags will be 8"X12" in Red with the NWC logo on one side. 2 eyelets for mounting to a CB antenna. They meet the requirements for sand lake and Oregon dunes etc...(provided you get it 9' in the air) a few members have also asked about the NAXJA stickers. the ones that say "naxja member" I have asked national to send me a few so that I may offer them to the Members that would want to buy more separate from there renewals.

There has been some muttering already about a hoodie order. I think we are most of the way ready to begin a group buy on hoodies. it will all depend on how many people are ready to get in on a hoodie order. ill leave that one up to you all. if we get enough interest, ill start coordinating the order logistics.

We, (the bod) have discussed a few different options for smaller swag items. Coffee cups were brought up, key lanyards, flashlights, etc... We don't have an infinite budget, but I would like to get a couple different items to keep in stock.

ill leave it open to discussion from here. feel free to pm me as always.
lets here it guys, what would you like to see NAXJA plastered on?

Bronze.

O man I would be down for 2 ATV flags. Seeing has I have 2, and they both have stickers. So flag me!!

Spare tire cover ?

OHhhh, that's a good one!

here is the final flag design I should have them in a couple weeks

download

Bronze.

I'll definitely be down for a couple koozies, a flag (great idea!), and a hoodie if we can get an order together. I like the idea of coffee cups/lanyards/flashlights as well & would probably get one of each if those became available.

Last edited:
I'll definitely be down for a couple koozies, a flag (great idea!), and a hoodie if we can get an order together. I like the idea of coffee cups/lanyards/flashlights as well & would probably get one of each if those became available.

right on! ill keep you updated.

hoodies with a zipper front in black
make it happen LOL

I found a small shop here in town (Monmouth) that does screen printing. im going to see what the charges look like for printing logos on items WE supply. this would give us the ability to pickup whatever style, color, and size. I would then make a collection of all the goods (when you all are ready) drop them off for printing. then arrange redistribution when they are done.

workable?

Bronze.

Back