• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what trails would you like to run?

jmaxj

NAXJA Forum User
as always there will be the popular ones like hells revenge, pritchett, fins n things, moab rim.

but is there anything you would like to run that you either haven't ran or ran in a long time.

post up let us know.

wayne is right, we can't run it officially but we can sneak off and run it.

we can do that and mashed potato and then fly over to rusty nail and make a day out of it :D

we can do that and mashed potato and then fly over to rusty nail and make a day out of it :D
Sounds like a sick plan Derek! I'll join ya.

You know I am there. My dad may even shed a tear because he is not coming this year and loves those trails.

Pritchet
White Rim Trail

Not sure if I will make it since elk hunting season begins here at that time, but if I can I would like to do the White Rim Trail. Not sure about the other trails suggested.

I am always up some fun :doh:, except Spencer wont be there this year. I would like to run Rusty Nail and Moab Rim this year since you guys are taking suggestions.

Green Day, Rusty Nail, Pritchett, Behind the Rocks, Metal Masher, Hells & Derek's Run.

Back