• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Red Prerunner

Awesome!

I just wish it wasn't a Ford....... :D

Damn Troy why you gotta be like that haha

For the same reason people pick on the HC for being an overweight, overpriced gas guzzler........

Jealousy..... :D

I just love this truck. :loveu: Looks incredible.

Might be moving soon and if I do this truck will be one of the first things I sell to help facilitate the move.....if anyone on here is interested hit me up and we can talk about making a deal on this thing. Lots of hard work and good parts have gone into this thing over the past few years and it's a really solid truck that only needs minor things to be "finished"

Sale pending....it's my favorite vehicle I've ever owned, but I wanna pay the JK and my new motorcycle off in the next few months so I can move

Wow, that was fast........

Told a few friends about it also and they spread the word for me, one of our buddies drives a raptor and wants to buy his son a prerunner for his first car....he's supposed to come pick it up this weekend

Wow, nice first car indeed.

Hope he doesn't find your "hooning around" video........ lol.

I've known the guy for a while lol he knows all about my truck and how it's been driven. That video is one of the more mild hoonings that truck has seen....it has drifted the entire offramp from 470 onto wads on more then one occasion haha! I had some good times in that truck but it's time to de clutter my life and sell all the junk I don't really need.

No, meaning I hope he doesn't get any "hooning" ideas....... too many 16 year olds out there doing it already and finding themselves rubber side up.

I've lost count on how many retards we've had to clean up after that are associated with the Nationwide Club and their Sunday night "cruises" which are nothing more than 500+ idiots meeting up to make street racing plans. C470's medians are littered with pieces of Honda, Acura, Subaru and Mustang..... Had 2 Super Duty trucks rub tires and ended up on their lids.....

Back