• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chevrolet Love/

Elguapo

NAXJA Forum User
Alright, been gone for a while. Still don't have a jeep again (hoping to build a simple xj this summer) But you guys are cool people so I figured I'd share my latest toy. Traded my old moostang for a newer motorcycle, painted it and traded her for this. 1978 c10 long bed. 350 auto trans. Seems to run great, motor is clean. all glass is good, needs to have a little work to the interior( new carpet thrown on floor with surface rust, new dash/inner doors ect) Needs some time to button up but I can't wait to lower the truck and swap out for some sharp hot rod wheels. All in all I am very pleased.:cheers:
11922fff.jpg

13f86bd5.jpg

9147879b.jpg

42eb1bee.jpg

28f342b3.jpg

i was waiting to see a small chevy LUV haha. the title tricked me

Yeah, WTF!!!!!????? Where is the sweet little mini truck with a v8 swap??

Thats a super clean looking stepside man. A buddy had a 78 shortbox K10 that we used to wheel the snot out of. Cool trucks.

Chevy Love, not luv haha:sure:
Actually I was thinking about the sound of it when I was posting/ o well. sorry haha

Yes. The title is chevy love. This thread title is not chevy luv, no need to hurt out selves thinking so hard about this one guys. Haha

Too bad it's not a short bed.....clean truck tho but needs some low low work
The cragars are pimp but u need 10 in wides in the back and some good meats......I know a guy that knows a guy....justsayin

In my eyes a log bed step side slammed will be very attractive and unique.
Can't wait to do a spring under in the rear and remove some coils upfront.

Clean truck Anthony. :thumbup:

Someone spent a lot of time on that bed getting it straight.

I don't wanna hear another person give ME shit about vehicular A.D.D. Anthony's got me beat. :D

Thanks Troy. My guess is that the bed was a kit, it's in too good of shape.
I was really wanting to stick with the mustang, I just kept finding details in the workmanship from the PO I couldn't stand/didn't want to spend the time or money on.

I'm really pleased with this one, This one will stay for the long term.

Back