• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Built 92 Jeep

cds36

NAXJA Forum User
92 Jeep Cherokee 2wd Xj
Rolled off-roading, still runs actually drove it home, a lot of cosmetic damage but the cage is straight and did its job well.
New Remanufactured ATK Engine less than 50,000 miles
Rubicon 5.5 Extreme Duty, Short Arm Kit with drop brackets
Deaver 5.5 coils
Otr Fabwerks Full Cage
Otr Fabwerks 1.5 Dom Steering
OtrFabwerks Rear Bumper
Orf Fab Front Bumper . Hoop is bent but can be replaced easily
Front Trussed and Gusset Axle
Ford 8.8, 31 Spline, LSD Carbon Fiber Clutch pack, T&T trussed, 4.88 Yukon Gears
Fox 2.0 4’ front bump stops
FOA 2.5 10’ front reservoir shocks
FOA 2.5 16’ rear reservoir shocks one damaged
5 Pro Comp 33x12.50, mud terrains 65% of tread left
Dual Battery Optima Red, Optima Yellow setup
Hunsaker 3rd rear seat
Only serious offers pm me.

1.jpg

10.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

5.jpg

Ouch.

Glad to see you posting Craig. Looks like a nasty roll. Great advertisement for Billy's cagework that you're here and posting though.

Hey guys..... A few things here. I drove the Jeep after, and it drives perfect, chop the top and your ready to rock.... Add a front axle and its perfect for JV!! As far as Billys cagework, perfect, I took a serious look inside and everything is perfect, cage didn't even flinch. This Jeep is easily fixable....

Damn Craig! Glad your OK. If you part it out i call dibs on that motor and maybe the FOAs :D

Glad to hear that no one was seriously injured, it brought back memories of my wifes' rollover.........sent a chill down my spine!

Wow Craig. not to be redundant, but the fact you walked away is what matters. You can always build another Jeep.

I really hope your alright though! Jeeps look's in pretty bad shape. I wish I had the cash to buy it, I think it would be fun!

Thanks all, just got a sore body. A true testament to the cage work billy did.

one less go faster around here......:D

damn man.

so you gonna buy a bronco too?

on a serious note, glad your okay, it piss me off to see a tough 909 ese' go down to something as week as a roll over.

one less go faster around here......:D

damn man.

so you gonna buy a bronco too?

on a serious note, glad your okay, it piss me off to see a tough 909 ese' go down to something as week as a roll over.

It happens man, yeah im bummed but on to bigger faster things :eyes:

Thanks Ben

Glad you're okay Craig. Can't wait to hear the whole story.

And welcome to the Rollover Club! I gotta get some stickers made up. :)

Back