• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nac-fest

ROCKREADYXJ

NAXJA Forum User
It will be here before you know it. Thats right NAC Fest!! is what I am refering to. I for one would like to pick the date Early so we don't run into the conflict like years before Maybe Our New Chapter president would like to back me on this or even the the present one. It looks like if it is the same as last year that would make it June 10,11,and 12. I WANT REVENGE ON PIPE BENDER!!!!
164868243kPyxzJ_ph.jpg

NO MORE TURTLE SHOTS
164868326CsDRqy_ph.jpg

rockreadyxj said:
Beezel you comming this year? It be great to have the mid west guys again but will you remeber to fill the tank this time??

ooooh!

that was "low"

I will make an effort to come next year for sure.

Was not intended to be a low blow but a suggestion so we can have fun and not wait for gas. Not like we didnt wait for those guys to come back to bam bam for 3 hours with our parts. Which I think yes thats right they never showed up those guys!!!

rockreadyxj said:
Was not intended to be a low blow but a suggestion so we can have fun and not wait for gas. Not like we didnt wait for those guys to come back to bam bam for 3 hours with our parts. Which I think yes thats right they never showed up those guys!!!

shuddap! its cool.

I was kiddin......"low"

dumbass, it was a pun.

maybe if I had real dana 60 axles, it wouldn't have happened!

I'm working on the problem!

Beezil,I think he was talkin' about the dudes in the big dollar YJ that broke at the beginning of BamBam.But it's cool you stepped up and took the hit!!!

you guys remember that we BOTH broke dana 60's within minutes of each other???

yeah, i knew what joe was talking about......

That guy said he'd cruise up to the parking lot to grab his spare and mine so he could continue with our group to pebbles......

that ass shoulda at least thrown us a bone, but it really wasn't thier fault.....

anyway, while we were waiting, it was quite enjoyable watching magoo bulldoze that huge boulder!!!!

that was a sight.

I'm thinkin I'm just gonna pony-up for chro-mo 30 splines.....I know it sounds retarded, but I just don't have the heart for spindle-boring, and ching for a 35-spline locker or spool and the set-up that goes with it. I'd rather just buy some shafts and throw them in the trail box and be "done" with it. I still hafta do something about the front locker....I broke it......again!

Maybe its time to upgrade to the new OX mine survived NEUROC Nac Fest and especially coal road right Sean?? I think Magoo knows what I am talking about.(at least the rear tailight and passenger door does) Heres the locker you Need
164868300ubzpTA_ph.jpg

rockreadyxj said:
Maybe its time to upgrade to the new OX mine survived NEUROC Nac Fest and especially coal road right Sean?? I think Magoo knows what I am talking about.(at least the rear tailight and passenger door does) Heres the locker you Need
164868300ubzpTA_ph.jpg

I am just welded in the rear right now, wouldn't mind running a spool.....but I REQUIRE a selectable front locker, and the electrac just isn't doing it.....TWO seperate cases of blown pinion gears isn't worth continuing to run it

STROKER said:
OK Here we go. We are going to shoot for June 10,11, and 12. I wanna start planning for this now, so lets have everyone chime in.

Thanks, STROKER

Well, for starters, Sunday has never, ever been a popular day to run NACFest. In the past three years, I think we've had a grand total of 13 rigs wanting to run. Most everyone has wanted to just sleep in, pack up, and leisurely head for home on Sunday.

Friday and Saturday for sure.

Surprisingly, Thursday has started to become popular for some folks in the past couple of years, especially for those planning to make an "event" of things.

The second weekend of the month is also a good pick, since Paragon's monthly open ride is on the first weekend.

Definitely June - we've had too much snow and rain in May in the Pennsyltucky hills. This year though I'll have to try and avoid the rattlers! :eek:

So, my suggestion would be: the "official" event - Friday June 10, Saturday June 11 - raffle and awards BBQ on Saturday night.

Add Thursday for guided runs if enough interest surfaces, and Sunday as a completely optional, on-your-own day if three or more guys want to get a run going.

B, you have six months to find an adequate spare.

Mike in NJ :patriot:

Last edited:
Ben,I'll take the red/black group again.Maybe this year we can find Peebles for Sean!!!I shouldnt of listened to the purple YJ dudes who said "follow me".

Long drive, but I'll be there- already asked off the whole week. Maybe if I'm sneaky I can leach onto Baja and let him tow me up.

6 months to get rear tow point and full size spare... ya, I can manage that.

Back