• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's going?!

Gold Cobra

NAXJA Forum User
Me. Maybe I'll be there with a Jeep too. :doh:

I'll be there with Ryan'sBrother Saturday night for the funstivities before heading off to the great white north on Sunday.

In, probably friday afternoon to sunday.

Whats the camping situation like, first come first serve? Reservations? Fees?

Hoping to make this my first NAXJA event. Have a lot of things to do before I'll consider bringing the Jeep out though. Most of which will hopefully get done during spring break next week.

stupid question.... before i can make plans, what location is noches???? new member, but made it out to turkey run two years ago. havent been to any other events

I will be arriving probably mid day friday and leaving sunday afternoon. gotta test out the new suspension on the rocks ;)

stupid question.... before i can make plans, what location is noches???? new member, but made it out to turkey run two years ago. havent been to any other events

East side of Chinook pass right off of HWY 410 you take Little Naches Road to the campground

Ill be there !! Whats the deal with bringing 1 other Jeep non :NAXJA: guy (no Computer).But we do alot of walker run's and we have planed on going to Naches for awhile and if we could make it with other rigs then we could go back again without feeling lost .

IN! With the possibility of a Toyota coming along as a guest.

this event is getting smaller and smaller

Back