• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WF Womens run...

seanR

Want to puff on my pipe?
NAXJA Member
The XJ Tess' post got me thinking, we we did this in the local club and it was fun.
Have a run, the wives drive, the husband rides shotgun and has to keep quiet, if the husband gets out of hand, the wife stops and makes him switch with someone else and her husband or passenger has to sit in her pass seat.

It was a lot of fun and a good way to get to know each other better.

You know that we're down, but my wife cannot drive the 5 spd.

Perhaps we should have a "someone other than your husband teaches you a 5 spd run"

Rob would only last about 5 mins with me, He said that I scare him enough with just my regular driving.:roflmao:

I think this is a great idea! I will talk w/ Camille about it b/c she is the shy introvert type, but it would be a fun ice breaker as well...as if the campfire is not enough of one :D

what if the women go out alone.

the men stay at camp.....and well....be manly!!!:D

BOB

I am a passenger only. I can't drive stick, but do not want to drive anyway. Ask Rev about the last time he rode with me in my Land Rover.

Sounds like the perfect time to learn how to drive a 5 speed.:D

Camille just told me that she is in for this...but I have a feeling that I will end up getting kicked out in now time b/c I bitch about her driving all the time! :D

Grace is in...when are we doing this? I'd prefer she drive the baby jeep, i dont think i can sit in the passenger's seat of the xjbuggypopcan...

mac 'she breaks it she buys it' gyvr

Tyler and Hale should i bring my ex along? she'd have to ride with someone cuz i cant stand her driving lol although she can wheel. (the pic in the MWC vote thread is her driving it actually)

Back