• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1998 Cherokee Classic 4x4 - in PA, $5500 obo

Kev M

NAXJA Forum User
1998 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 – Blue, about 93k miles, perfect mechanical condition, very good cosmetic condition.

4.0L Straight Six and automatic. Nothing but Mobil 1 in engine, transfer case and diffs. Transmission has received regular service too, plus has an oil cooler. Needs NOTHING.

Very well equipped Classic with lots of accessories, PW/PD, Premium Sound System w/ CD and XM/MP3 hookups, front and rear tow hitches, new suspension, brakes and AC compressor.

Pavement Queen, mostly served family duty a towed a light (1500 lbs.) boat.

Asking $5500 obo.

Looking to replace with a new Compass or Diesel Libby.

Exterior – also shows Olympic Front bumper w/ integral hitch, Manik Tube Steps, OE Ski Racks and Hidden Hitch rear receiver with OE Jeep 7-pin wiring Harness.

IMG_7163.jpg

IMG_7172.jpg

IMG_7170.jpg

Interior – shows bucket seats w/ separate headrests, power accessories, full gauge pack, overhead console with driver info center, wired for XM radio or MP3 player, rubber cargo cover and floor mats (including rear seat Husky liner and OE Jeep cargo cover), and full-size spare.

IMG_7162.jpg

IMG_7155.jpg

IMG_7160.jpg

IMG_7161.jpg

IMG_7154.jpg

Running gear – New rear suspension (heavy duty springs, lifetime warranty Gabriel shocks and Timbren Overloads), new front shocks (lifetime warranty Gabriel Heavy Duty shocks)

IMG_7166.jpg

IMG_7165.jpg

Not shown – transmission oil cooler added in front of radiator, new A/C compressor and receiver drier, new brakes (pads, rotors and shoes).

Can take more pics of anything. Delivery within a state or so of PA possible for the right buyer. In possession of clear title.

Don't think I put this in the original post, but I've upgraded the headlights too, using H4 halogen housings (that take replacement H4 bulb inserts). Much better than stock.

Very clean vehicle.

Make me an offer or ask me some questions.

Kev

mtsz52784 said:
hey if possible looking for the Manik Tube Steps. Thanks

Sorry, this is a Jeep in top shape.

No reason to part anything out.

It's all or nutin'

Kev

PS - I've got a bunch of stuff that's going with it (provided the new owner wants it).

Including

* a new set of snow tires on steel wheels
* a complete leather interior out of an early 90s - power front seats - good condition
* a tune-up kit - cap, rotor, wires, plugs

Kev

Back