• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Funeral for the Colorado Chapter of NAXJA

collkid

NAXJA Forum User
We are gathered here today to celebrate the Colorado Chapter.

It has been around for many years, and some of us have gotten to know each other over these years, but sadly, God called the Chapter back into heaven today.

I think it's important to remember the good times, and not the bad. The times of wrenching together, eating together, laughing together, and generally wasting time on the internet.

One story I have is from a membered named Porkchop. I remember trying to get my rear springs off of my 1992 XJ and I broke the bolts. He, along with other buddies, came around to cut into the 'frame' of the Jeep to make our own mounts.

And YELLAHEEP. He has sold me a few XJ's and even my favorite MJ (which is still in the 'family). He saved me a few times when it came to figuring out my Jeep.

I can't thank you all enough. :patriot:

At this time, we would like to have an open mic for anyone to share their memories and condolences.

Dang, I don't drop in here often enough. So sad to hear. Too many JZs (Jack Daniels and Coke Zero) to remember everything clearly, but I remember it was fun. ��

Dang, I don't drop in here often enough. So sad to hear. Too many JZs (Jack Daniels and Coke Zero) to remember everything clearly, but I remember it was fun. ��
Still have an XJ?

Why yes I do, the same '96 I had at a few of the 'fests.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I do like the sound of that. I plan to pay him with that red Toyota that is destined to become a drift machine.

You could be one of the first customers at the new T2GD shop! You and I can sit around and drink while he works.:clap:

This motivated me to crawl out from under a rock...:cheers:

my goals were more modest... just having drinks and watching little dirty wrench.:piratefla

perhaps...:shhh:

I’m posting this here too. This is the only thread that is alive; sad... this is bullshit.

I need some shit to start going the fuk on here. It’s goddamn dead. There hasn’t been one thing that has happened in the Colorado chapter in probably over a year. I’m calling the leadership out.

Fix it. I hope you’re offended. That means you care. Please get active.

I’m posting this here too. This is the only thread that is alive; sad... this is bullshit.

I need some shit to start going the fuk on here. It’s goddamn dead. There hasn’t been one thing that has happened in the Colorado chapter in probably over a year. I’m calling the leadership out.

Fix it. I hope you’re offended. That means you care. Please get active.

Quite a few of us been there...done that.

National stopped giving a hoot outside of their local chapters a long time ago.

Tis the reason many (most) of us don't red letter up anymore...does nothing but line National's pockets without a red cent much going towards our chapter.

Even when we'd hold an event, next to no one showed.

Solid "meh" anymore.

Back