• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear bumper & tire carrier

hellbilly04

NAXJA Forum User
Just as the title says. Rear bumper seen in picture, Need to have cut 1/4's for it to fit. Made from 2x4x1/4 takes what ever abuse you can throw at it, bolt it on & go wheeling. No dibs or whining. $350 firm.

100_1360.jpg

let me know if you need it parts trained down south to SD. i promise i wont show up with it mounted :)

Damn, that was fast, and with a parts train offer, that is cooool!

tcm glx said:
Damn, that was fast, and with a parts train offer, that is cooool!

Very cool!

I have been around just about a year now... and I can say with no hesitation that NAXJA absolutely rocks (well , SoCal anyway!!!). The willingness of people to help others, even if they've never met, is just amazing!!!

:clap: NAXJA

i do try, i figure if i have to make the drive it may as well help some one. Everybody that i have met in SoCal naxja rocks. Good people one and all and glad i can be a part of it.

last time you came by to pick up stuff for Cal you had enough parts in there to buid another Jeep :)

willy51 said:
i do try, i figure if i have to make the drive it may as well help some one. Everybody that i have met in SoCal naxja rocks. Good people one and all and glad i can be a part of it.

Yeah, im kind of a gypsy like that. funny thing is that im looking for a motor and trans and wiring / vacuum setup for another project. I will need your adress again, looks like i will be doing the drive thru on friday or sunday, which ever works for you.

Back