• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need an exhaust shop

peterjford

NAXJA Forum User
I need a SoCal exhaust shop that does good work and is trustworthy. I need a down pipe with the 1999 grapefruit sized pre-cat grafted into my current exhaust and done so that it does not put stress on the exhaust manifold (so it doesn't crack again) and I need someone that can find and fix exhaust leaks. Hopefully this can be done for < $500, but I'll pay what it takes to get this smogged.

Probably too far to be practical, but Ed Hanson's Muffler in Spring Valley does good work.

That's what I get for doing this on my phone... how do I move this out of AAT and into the main SoCal chapter forum?

A ways a way from you, but excellent work. He's redone the exhaust system on Gomer twice, as we've changed things, including looking up and installing a smaller diameter CARB compliant cat to fit the space I had. Surprisingly reasonable, though no cheap.

Mike's Muffler
12222 Garvey Ave, El Monte, CA 91732
(626) 443-5139
https://www.mikesmufflerinc.com/ttp://

David Bricker / SYR

Still not close by:

Rogers exhaust shop on Foothill in Fontana.

Back