• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best of Craigslist

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
We really need to bring 'em all into one convenient browsing location don't we? :D

Doesn't have to be XJ/MJ related either........ any and all CL phunnays!

Saw this a little while ago:

Quoted from an MJ ad that keeps popping up:
"very rare truck version of the comanche"
"the paint in the bed is shiny under the bedliner"
"one headlight is cracked but works, good opportunity to go to a H4"

Uh....... whut? :roflmao:

Last edited:
Funny you started this thread. About a week ago I made an ad in CL just for you. I was waiting to see if you would find it but you never did. I don't think it lasted all that long though before getting the boot. I have it saved from print screen but MS 2007 must be different as I can't get it to show up in a thread here. Anyone know how to?

"the paint in the bed is shiny under the bedliner"

.....oh brutha! :roflmao:That is too phunnay......you should do a weekly "The best of craiglist". ..................the one you posted where he was talking about the cool kicking stereo but he was taking it out when he sold it, is still the best.

Last edited:
river, try putting it onto paint or something then save it on a photobucket or something like that.

Hay, it's been out to Utah many times. Driving on the pavement wouldn't be too hard on that 44. I like the way the tires don't even come close to fitting the fender wells. He must have 2 inches of travel before he hits his bump stops.

Back