• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet-n-Greet 4-28-19!

Hypoid

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
We need to find out who will own that Impact Set. Instead of sitting on my butt with a random number generator, I want to see people actually talking face to face.

2/3 of the BOD will be available on the 28th, that is our date.

We need to find a venue. This is the perfect opportunity for members (and users) to participate in the search. I always welcome valid suggestions!

Must have ample parking.

My preference is a place where we don't have to shout to have a conversation.

Preference for geographic location should be weighted to the majority of people who plan to attend. For example, if more people South of the Denver-metro area are interested, we look for venues to the South.

Who is ready for a get-together?

Im in Loveland... NoCo... Would like to meet up- but not super highway ready in the new yeep- subd for location details before i commit

I’m up in foco

Im in Loveland... NoCo... Would like to meet up- but not super highway ready in the new yeep- subd for location details before i commit

Northern location for me but I can trailer XJ if need be.

I’m up in foco

A little later this year I'd be up for doing a NoCO (and anyone else not NoCO) M&G or sorts at my place. Not a large shop by any means, but I've got a bit of parking, and an RTI ramp :D

Could make it a M&G / work party if interested.

A little later this year I'd be up for doing a NoCO (and anyone else not NoCO) M&G or sorts at my place. Not a large shop by any means, but I've got a bit of parking, and an RTI ramp :D

Could make it a M&G / work party if interested.

Sounds like a fun time! I can bring beers. Where in foco are you located?

Oh nice, I’ve got some family that lives on vine, but further down by overland trail. I’m over off mulberry just outside city limits.

Ooo the things that we could cut out with that.

Is there any prefered JY up here with XJs/ Jeeps?

Is there any prefered JY up here with XJs/ Jeeps?

I have had the best luck with Andersens in Greeley, but things are spotty anymore. The best luck seems to be the Denver yards.

If you are out looking, keep an eye out for a Renix era dash. Mine is cracked. Color is not an issue.

Will do boss

Oh nice, I’ve got some family that lives on vine, but further down by overland trail. I’m over off mulberry just outside city limits.

Ooo the things that we could cut out with that.

Nice, I head that way during the week since I work across from the CDC out at the foothills. It's nice being close to old town and such, but removed enough to feel in the country (seeing as we live next to/around livestock), and JUST outside city limits.

This appears to have gotten a bit side-tracked......

Is this going to be in Nor-Co then? Or is Mike still looking for a denver area meet location?

If in Denver, I may be able to attend. Will have just returned from Vegas.

I'll have to get another temp tag for the ZJ....

Troy, we are still working up a consensus, but yes, the most interest is North of the Metro area.

Time to start looking for a venue.

Theres a hooters right off i25 if we do it up here.. Right next to the Harley store, pretty big lot since they have events up there.

Or Old C’s in Loveland, it’s also right off of the interstate. I’d even suggest the Old C in Longmont as it’s closer to Denver in case people from the Ring of Fire want to come up.

Or Pepper’s Fire Side Grill in Firestone. They’ve got good food, it’s relaxed, and there is plenty of parking.

Back