• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

my old xj is on craigslist

Doesn't have the space and too many toys so it has to go.....but, will trade for many more toys about the same size. Kinda funny.

he neglected to mention that the motor and tcase and tranny are out of a 97 tj, and that the tranny could prolly be popped out of gear and work just fine. last time i drove it, i parked it in 4th, with no grinding or anything, and it just stuck. both axles have been rebuilt in the last year. his wife just wants that one to go because the body is rough, and it has no cat and a glasspack and no carpet, so it's not a very quiet ride...

Funny story: I saw this ad on CL so I text the number and give him a hard time about it.

Turns out, it's not thechief; it is midtennjeeperz.

That about sums it up. :cheers:

It is kinda funny that its mine and i can do with it what i please.seems like the people on naxja think there better than anyone else that owns an xj.

WOW!!!! Your right it's your jeep to do whatever you want with. This a forum. People express a lot of opinions. People's assumptions are not always correct.

Mbagosia is the only one that thinks he is better than everyone else. That's only because he got rid of his XJ for a Honda Pilot and a mountain bike.

It's cool........When I read all this thechief,my self and another xj buddy of ours just got back from chatt. We went there to buy an xj we found on craigslist. It was a long drive and I was tired sorry. Im really not trying to sell it my wife love xj's I just like posting ads on craigslist to see what will come my way. Were putting a trans in this week so it's not for sale anymore.

the jeep we got is pretty cool, cherry, but wrecked in the front, so we gotsta fix that, and a few other things. the guy took the wheels and tires off it, so we just drove from chattanooga on four donuts on a lifted xj. it was funny lookin.

i'm sure spencer and kevin will take some tomorrow. homeboy sold his yj for 3 grand after only paying $600 for it, then bought this one for a grand. he's got a little money left over, so i'm guessing he'll be lifting it a little more, and getting some rims and tires for it before too long.

WOW!!!! Your right it's your jeep to do whatever you want with. This a forum. People express a lot of opinions. People's assumptions are not always correct.

Mbagosia is the only one that thinks he is better than everyone else. That's only because he got rid of his XJ for a Honda Pilot and a mountain bike.

Biatch lastaraHey did you drop that rack off? I never went and looked for it.

Yeah, I guess your right. I don't even own an XJ. Shouldn't I be getting kicked off the site or something?

IMG956807.jpg

Last edited:
ha! i dunno. somebody mentioned bogosian, and it was downhill from there:D
ewwwww.... hair mayonaise? i made a few batches of that stuff in high school i think...:puke:

Back