• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I am crazy...new toy

Sting25

twitter.com/cmchadwick
Looked fun to do. So I pulled the trigger.
http://www.dyetrans.com/system_1400.php

Dye sublimation setup. I wanted to make a few thousand photo tags and decided to just buy the setup. I didn't get the cool press but grabbed a cheep one off CL. If anyone wants something with a logo on it let me know LOL. (the wife is gonna kill me)
All the equipment should be in end of next week.

What the heck is "dye sublimation?"

Lets me print on to stuff. Like t-shirts, mugs, license plates, trophies, poker chips, coasters, ceramic tiles ummm all sorts of crap.

Kinda like modern screen printing.

2gs for a printer and weren't you trying to buy a house? ya your wife is going to kill you.

we decided not to buy yet... Ya shes gonna kill me, but now I want a vinyl cutter as well. I could wrap the jeep in digital camo then. and make those great stickers that add so much flex! lol

can you do stickers?
something like this?
refolder670.jpg

We have 3 large dye sublimation units that we print our dog collar braid with.

Dye sublimation is the process of heating a material so that the inks are absorbed into the fabric, reather than just being applied to the surface. Very durable and washable.

I cant do cut letter stickers yet, I need to get a vinyl cutter. I could put that on a tile or tshirt though....I am hoping to get a cutter quickly because your the 3rd person to ask about stickers in a few days.

jwtrapper said:
can you do stickers?
something like this?
refolder670.jpg

Sting25 said:
we decided not to buy yet... Ya shes gonna kill me, but now I want a vinyl cutter as well. I could wrap the jeep in digital camo then. and make those great stickers that add so much flex! lol

YA the flex factor I'm all over it.

2 Gs for an Epson??? Fill out the warranty card.

Back