• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

back spacing on Jeep "canyon" aluminum wheels

sidriptide

nobody of any consequence
i'm working out a deal to get some nice wheels cheap... i havent measured them but i was told they are 15x8 width... are they the same standard Jeep backspacing? i want to mount my new 30's on them and slap them on my daily driver.... anyone know about these wheels?
mike

im just making sure they wont interfere.... the only rubbibng i get right now is because i havent replaced the stock track-bar and it's offset a little.. thanks
mike

All(YJ,TJ,XJ,ZJ,...) factory Jeep wheels are 5.25" BS.

Canyon rims and B.S.

I'm running Canyons w/31 x 10.5 x 15" ProComps on a 3" OME lift. I have about 3/8" - 1/2" clearance between side of tire and rear shackles. I sometimes rub on LCA's in front on a hard, full turn (turn out the stops) ;) .
BLUTO :)
BTW: I'm changing to a 8.8" axle and will probably have to use wheel spacers in the rear ($100/pr) OR change to a different wheel BS. In my case, the spacers are cheaper.

BS? No just different rigs man.

I ran 4.5" of lift with 31" TrXus (A true 31" not what BFG calls a 31...) and I rubbed up front with stock rims and then with 4.5" of BS.....

Mike, the canyons look GREAT on the newer XJ's, you'll LOVE them man.

All the 15x7 rims measure 5.25", the TJ Canyon 15x8s measure 5.5" backspacing. Trust me, I lost this bet a long time ago... :) I run the Spidertrax spacers with mine, the wheels were too nice to give up.

im working a trade for my MT/R's for 5 canyons with mediocre GS-A's + cash......... i'm certainly gonna make out on this deal...:cool:
mike

Back