• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

July 29th?

hjeepxj

#OCDINK
NAXJA Member
June 29th?

HEYO I'm thinking I may have Saturday June 29th open possibly for a wheeling trip - anybody planning on doing anything? I'd love to do Spring Creek or something similar in difficulty/range from Denver.

:bunny:

Last edited:
I could most definitely be interested ran spring creek yesterday with some friends, and it was super muddy which made the first obstacle almost impassable so I had to winch so I would like a little revenge and try again lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could most definitely be interested ran spring creek yesterday with some friends, and it was super muddy which made the first obstacle almost impassable so I had to winch so I would like a little revenge and try again lol

Did you make it all the way to the top?

Just read your comment the date on the post said July not June. I do not have this upcoming Saturday available sorry.

Just read your comment the date on the post said July not June. I do not have this upcoming Saturday available sorry.

:doh::doh::doh:

Totally meant June 29th - this Saturday!

Back