• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gauging interest - Moab 4x4 Outpost XJ fr. bumper group buy

Avanteone

NAXJA Forum User
I've had a couple of people contact me about buying Moab 4x4 Outpost's front XJ bumpers again. If we get 6 people to order, he will buid 'em and you can have what, in my opinion, is THE best front bumper out there for the XJ. Pricing is looking right @ $700 for the bumper and skid plate INCL. shipping, with a 2-3 week delivery time. Pre-payment will be required. WA sales will have to add sales tax. Please contact me ASAP if you are interested.

Pics: (standard bumper does NOT have a hoop, but it optional for extra $$$)

IMG_2144.jpg

IMG_2143.jpg

DSCF0418.jpg

Copy2ofDSCF0287.jpg

John
253-939-5019

If you order it in a month I want one, that's the cleanest bumper I've ever seen!

Avanteone said:
If we get 6 people to order, he will buid 'em and you can have what, in my opinion, is THE best front bumper out there for the XJ.
Maybe second best, you forgot this one!

fb3xmfullside_jpg.jpg

haha.

PDX guys, if you wanna check one of these moab4x4outpost bumpers out, mojojojo has one as well. They really are a well built and great looking bumper.

His has the full brushguard.

dust017.jpg

Back