• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

15" wheels

Swamprat

NAXJA Forum User
ok, i just realized the wheels my new cherokee came with are 16" and that brings the suck considering i have a set of 30x9.5r15 MT's ready to go on.

does anyone have a set of stock jeep rims, or even some other 15x7-8 wheels they want gone? either free or rather dirt cheap.

ok, i just realized the wheels my new cherokee came with are 16" and that brings the suck considering i have a set of 30x9.5r15 MT's ready to go on.

does anyone have a set of stock jeep rims, or even some other 15x7-8 wheels they want gone? either free or rather dirt cheap.

I'm looking to buy some aluminum rims for to replace my Soft 8's. I don't want the steelies once I've got the alloys...I've been told one is bent...but I don't see it. How about $100 for 4? They are 15x8's

Hey man, I may have what you need. I have a full set of steel wheels that came on my 96. They have street tires mounted on them, but you can get the wheels. Center caps too I think. You have to take the tires with them though.

Bring me a case (thats 24 :) )of newcastle beer and they are yours. I dont have room to store them in my new house. I am here all weekend working on my garage, and you are fairly close to me.

~ James

Here is a pic of them, they are just stock steelies. 15x7's. Would look decent painted black.

DSCN0374.jpg

Wow... my jeep used to look pretty dorky.

Let me know, ~ James

Back