• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rockfest TM April 2013

akelts

NAXJA Forum User
Had a blast, but wish I had been able to bring my Cherokee. Thanks Luke for letting me ride shotgun.

A few of my favorite pics:

2013-04-06172034_zpsec7686d5.jpg

2013-04-06122814_zps4e6bdd43.jpg

2013-04-06121405_zpsa1655a1e.jpg

2013-04-06120731_zps5c9b0072.jpg

2013-04-06115804_zps6799213c.jpg

2013-04-06100207_zpsddab1ab2.jpg

Had a blast. Just got everything unpacked awhile ago. Will post up some pics later tonight or tomorrow. Video will be a couple days. Luke is nuts. Awesome job getting through that squeeze on Upper Terminator.

Nice meeting all of you nice to see the group come together for the clean up. A few hours of work to help keep the trails open and clean is worth it a couple times a year. Jeep in driveway torn apart to start what I hope is a couple easy and cheap fixes.

It was great getting to hang out with old friends and meet a couple new people. Sorry we had to take off so fast. Look forward to wheelin with you all again.

It was a fun weekend. Thanks to all that showed up for the clean-up and the trail runs. I will also post some pictures later. Thanks for waiting while I got my ball joints replaced on the trail. I hate breaking on the trail and holding people up. We ran upper terminator on saturday night and Brandonson's old XJ that he sold had a broken steering box. I got it fixed for them. That I enjoyed, not my stuff.

Had a awesome weekend, It was good to meet alot of you guys from the forum. Table Mesa is my new favorite place to wheel. here's a few pics and ill be working on the videos.

IMG_3889_zps1440910d.jpg

IMG_3848_zpsf1ae8fb1.jpg

IMG_3843_zpsbd4c4b1b.jpg

IMG_3837_zpsf626391a.jpg

IMG_3821_zps0e0a71e1.jpg

IMG_3835_zps32b65272.jpg

IMG_3820_zps1b25feab.jpg

What photobucket account Brent?

Listed the username and password in the members only area to keep strangers from messing stuff. PM me and I will send you that info so you can see the pics.

c'mon! No pictures of my old Jeep!? I was hoping to see it in here somewhere.

It wouldn't be a wheeling trip w/out Brandon's jeep breaking in some way lol

normally that would be true, except last year's Rockfest I was one of the only one's who didn't break or have any issues.

I miss it, some days I regret selling it. The new toy is a lot of fun too though.

yay! thanks! I miss it. Besides the steering issue how'd it do?

dang, looking at the tires they must be wheeling it hard. They look worn.

Wheeled hard my eye! Those things are being street driven. Here's and idea take those tires off and I'll buy em then you can put some nice hardcore low pros on there to pound pavement instead of $450/tire tires. Such a waste...

Back