• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NW Fest Bonus with a Poll

What would you like GI-John to brew for NW Fest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GI-John

NAXJA Forum User
Okay, it is just about set in stone that I'll be attending NW Fest this year.
Since I've got a year to catch up on for brewing/wheeling/etc, I'm gonna brew 10 gallons (about 4-5 cases) for the event (possibly more, who knows)

One batch is definitely gonns be for the Ladeez; either an American or Bavarian Hefeweizen

The other one is up to you; vote wisely.

GI-eightmonthsisalongtimewithoutsex-John

Last edited:
Minors will be beaten with a driveshaft should they be caught imbiding the brew.

While I never had Mark I, I voted for IXNAY's Mark II ale. It had better be smarmy, outlandish, and surprisingly cultured and satisfying.

hards91xj said:
Promoting beer at a Naxja NW Fest function with minors attending !!

Not so fast...

My daughter Rebecca and I will be making (brewing) home made Root Beer and Cream Soda to bring for the minors in attendance. (It's supposed to be a secret, so dont tell the kids)
:shhh:

Yeah, I'm talking to you, Alex. I'll snatch the driveshaft out from under your poser Jeep and beat you senseless with it, and afterwards make you my love-slave.

All that sound good?

fubar XJ said:
Yeah, I'm talking to you, Alex. I'll snatch the driveshaft out from under your poser Jeep and beat you senseless with it, and afterwards make you my love-slave.

All that sound good?

My poser jeep? Oh sure sounds good. Good luck getting the shafts out, its real fun with the tnt belly pan there. Oh btw im legal to drink

...in Canada:laugh:

-Alex

John, I'll have to sample your famous brews another time. I can't make it to NWfest this year due to family obligations :doh:.

Ba-Riedo said:
My poser jeep?
-Alex

Anybody who has a rattle-can chrome roll cage is a poser.

-Jeremy

Last edited:
Ba-Riedo said:
It was supposed to turn out gunmetal, and it is going to be repainted soon hopefully. But thanks anyways.

-Alex

You were just trying to copy the cool kids, and it turned out wrong. maybe next time.

-Jeremy

Hmm, all this homebrewed beer talk is making me reconsider attending. :)

Back