• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Why can't I post a new thread?

you just did.

use the search option for the tire question, there are several tire threads a week, your answer is out there just be specific

goodburbon said:
you just did.
Well, even people who haven't received a confirmation email of their forum username can post in this forum, so I'm not sure that it means anything that (s)he started a new thread here.

Boy, that seems like a really long sentence.

Yes I can post one here but no where else. And thank you for the idea but the question I want to ask I didn't find in any of the old posts or threads. I'll look again though!

Your account appears to have the correct permissions. I also see you have 4 posts. :dunno:

If you are still having the problem, you can PM me your password (or I can set a temp password, and you can reset it later) so I can test your account. I would have do do it tomorrow, as Wed I will be on the road for several days.

HastaOk I give up, I can post replys and I can post threads in this question section, but thats it. Now that I know the site better I don't need to post watchyamacallems!

------The End

Back