• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4.6 Ford injectors.

MassbayXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I just acuired a set of Ford Police 4.6 Interceptor injectors. I dont know anything about them, though. They are orange and i actually got the whole composite intake with them(8). It was a decommissioned car (not too old) and the plastic intake and injectors were swapped out. I'd like to swap "new" injectors into my 94 4.0 and if I can pick up some more ponies without running too rich or lean that'd be great. I can also get a hold of Mustang injectors(orange) and Super Coupe(3.8) injectors and 5.8 injectors out of a truck. Any advice would be great. I only have a 4 liter and my buddies have big-blocks . . .

The orange Ford injectors are only 19lb/hr so they're too small for your HO 4.0 especially if you plan to add performance mods. Unless your stockers are going bad, keep them and when you've added a list of performance mods, you can upgrade to a set of Ford 24lb'ers (blue top/black body).

Back