• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Orange,Riverside,San Bernardino factory Jeep parts

XJ4PLAY

NAXJA Member #1194
Does anyone have a dealer that they deal with that can get a good price on factory parts?
I am looking to replace the fan clutch and would like to do it factory, since threads said aftermarket stuff does not always fit correctly.

I also have to do the O2 sensors. I do not think that those have to be factory, but if I can get them at a good price why not!

Thank you,

Troy

Welcome to your friendly neighborhood Jeep parts manager. What can I do for you?

XJ4PLAY said:
Does anyone have a dealer that they deal with that can get a good price on factory parts?
I am looking to replace the fan clutch and would like to do it factory, since threads said aftermarket stuff does not always fit correctly.

I also have to do the O2 sensors. I do not think that those have to be factory, but if I can get them at a good price why not!

Thank you,

Troy

ryurabbit said:
Welcome to your friendly neighborhood Jeep parts manager. What can I do for you?

I don't think I would buy any thing from this wise guy. Everything comes when it's supposed to, good prices, and easy to deal with.
Not the way a 5 star dealer is intended to operate at all....

Dan

just bought a tstat off him. Good to have someone at a parts dept, that knows something about jeeps for once lol. And is the closest dealer around not bad at all.

Just go back from the "Con" and here are some pics. Glad everbody thinks I'm a stand up guy. Except for that Dan Turner guy. He wants me to lay down. :shiver:

Rubicon Pics

Back