• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Someone with a Ranger that wants some RIMS

Lowrange2

NAXJA Forum User
First, I think I read the rules correctly. I can post unrelated items if I'm a member? Tho, since these fit a Jeep I guess I'm good.

It's a long shot, I know. But maybe there's someone on here crazy enough to lower a Jeep and put some 18s on it. Here's my craigslist add:

"I have a 1990 Ford Ranger that I lower 4" using JDM dropped I-beams and a JDM flip kit for the back. I have a set of 18" Chrome wheels on it. The lowered truck deal isn't my thing anymore and I want to remove the drop and rims and install some stock wheels and tires and lift if back up to stock.

I've been running this setup for about 8 months. I bought it all new. I have over $1,200 in the wheels and tires and $350 in the drop kit. 3 of the tires are no good, 1 tire has about 300 miles on it and 2 of the rims have one small dent in each. The rims still seal on the bead perfectly.

I'd like to trade all 4 rims, tires, and the complete drop kit for a set of STOCK alloy wheels and tires in decent shape. I'd like good tread on the tires and good looking wheels. Preferably something off of a newer model ranger.

These rims will fit: Ranger, Explorer, some Mazda cars, most Jeeps, and anything with a 5x4.5 bolt pattern. I need wheels with the SAME bolt pattern."

CIMG0822.jpg

Back