• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bil Moore/Jones pass

jeepfreak1020

NAXJA Forum User
Well Since I was already up in empire and everyone bailed on me I dident wana waste a drive up there for nothing, and me and my buddy dident wana go home yet eather lol . . . . so we did a little wheelin by ourselfs. We ran up Bill Moore a little ways and it was bone dry. Made it up threw the rock garden no problem, got to test out the jeep for the first time since It was built. made a few funny noises but I think it was just the joints since there brand new and the oil hasent worked in yet, and I prob need to grease them up a little more. Anyways made it all the way to the hill with the shale and desided to turn around since we were looking for snow and still hadent found any. So Matt and David you werent the last ones up there :D lol. Got down safe no problem then headed up to Jones Pass to find some snow. Made it aways and found snow. Alot of hunters up there. They watched as we bashed and said thanks because now there ATV's could get up farther. Had no problem at all made it to one of the bends where the cliffs start and thats where our night ended. We bashed a little but it was to deep and we dident wana get stuck. Even though the hunters said they would come pull us out, we dident fell like getting stuck. So me and my buddy fooled around in the snow and let me dog run around. Then desided it was time to head down. Made it down safe no problem

heres a few pics we took. Got to test out me new rock lights to. and they do pretty good :D

1105101824.jpg

1105101827.jpg

1105101828a.jpg

1105101828b.jpg

1105101833a.jpg

A little flex in the dark!

1105101840a.jpg

And then the hunters wanted to see my lights up close so I had to show them off lol

1105101838.jpg

Last edited:
Back