• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brand new Dana 30 4.56 Yukon gears with master install kit

Toney85XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I desided to go with 4.88's in the XJ, and had already purchased Yukon 4.56 gears for a dana 30 HP, and timkin master install kit. Both are brand new, and still in the origional packaging. $210 shipped. [email protected], and I do take paypal.

Patrick T

$200 shipped.

Patrick, if you can do 150 shipped, I'll send you the money tonight! It's all I can really afford at this point, and I hate to be a low-baller, but I really need gears in the front to match my rear(no 4wd and ice is coming :() Thanks

Ary

Crap, I just realized you have an older XJ which means it's a HP gear set. :( Guess that won't work, so I withdraw my offer. Thanks anyway

Ary

Ary'01XJ said:
Crap, I just realized you have an older XJ which means it's a HP gear set. :( Guess that won't work, so I withdraw my offer.

However, if you wanna split the install kit up, I'd take that. I've got gears, but I'm not thrilled about putting used ones in. Let me know

Ary

Want to split up that install kit. I need one for a gear install, but I already have my gears (4.88) and carrier, all I need is the kit.

Let me know!

-Scott

Back